Monday, April 25, 2011

MAC Spiced Chocolate Quad

picture source temptalia.com

This has to be my all time favorite MAC palette.  The Spiced Chocolate Quad debuted in the Cult of Cherry Collection.  I missed out on it orginally, but after years of trying, I finally got my hands on this quad.  It has to be the best makeup purchase I have ever made. 

I wore this 3 or 4 days in a row, in different ways, so I will share them with you over 3 or 4 days.  More pics and what I did after the break.
Here is what I did:

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance lash to brow
MAC Sweet Chestnut lid and into crease
MAC Nanogold under brow as a highlight and blended into Sweet Chestnut
FabuLash liquid liner pen in Black upper lashline
MAC Feline khol liner lower waterline
BE Flawless Definition mascara upper and lower lashlines

Lips: 
MAC "O" lipstick




This product was purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.