Friday, April 29, 2011

MAC Spiced Chocolate Quad:


Here is the last look I did with this quad.  It is a little more bold, but I think you will like it.  More pics and what I did, after the break!


Here is what I did:

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance lash to brow
Nanogold inner 1/3 lid
Brash mid lid and blended into Nanogold
Sweet Chestnut outer lid, V and crease...blended into Brash
FabuLash liquid liner pen in black upper lashline only
MAC Feline lower waterline and smudged
Nanogold inner to mid lashline
Sweet Chestnut mid to outer lashline
BE Flawless Definition mascara upper and lower lashlines

Lips:

MAC Sci-fi-delity lipstick lightly applied
MAC Gold Rebel lipglass






This product was purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.