Friday, June 17, 2011

Im still here...

Just a few lines to let you all know that I am still here.  I have not gone anywhere.  It has been a while since I last posted anything new to the blog because I have been sick.  I missed a few days from work and feel a lot better now, but still a little tired and run down. 

In the mean time, some products that I ordered have arrived and after the testing period, I will be telling you all about them.  I have gone back to a tried and true product for me and I will be telling you all about that too. 

New companies to try out, new products to try out and a tried and true oldie but goodie.  Plus a few makeup looks since I owe you all.  :o)

See ya next week with some awesome new content! 

Allison

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.