Friday, June 24, 2011

Having trouble signing in or becoming a blog follower ???

I have noticed for a couple of weeks now that I am not seeing my followers.  It will come and go; some days I can see them, some days not, some days only the first row is shown.  Well, for the past week or so I have not been able to see any of my followers.  Anyone who wants to follow this blog does not get that chance because the  follow and sign in buttons are not being shown. 

I think this is a system-wide problem with Blogger not just specific to my blog.  It is also specific to Internet Explorer, in my case.  I can see all of my followers and the sign in button if I use Mozilla Firefox. 

If you want to become a follower of my blog or sign in and cannot see these buttons, try using Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. 
 
Also, I want to thank all of you who are following my blog or have it bookmarked and check in.  I am so honored that you choose to read my opinions on things and see what I am up to.  Thanks so much! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.