Monday, May 16, 2011

Bare Escentuals: Beautiful in Pearls Take 2


This started out as a second Beautiful in Pearls look, but I decided to jazz it up a little.  It turned into what you see here.  More pics and what I did after the break.

Here is what I did:

Face:

Smashbox foundation primer light
BE Honey Bisque
BE Med Beige matte/Med Dark reg foundation mix
BE Brightening Pearl mineral veil

Cheeks:

BE Precious Pearl blush

Eyes:

MAC Rubenesque paintpot
BE Blissful Pearl lash to brow
BE Magnificent Pearl lid and crease
MAC Plumage crease and outer V
MAC Greensmoke lid and inner V
MAC Humid outer lid
MAC Dreammaker under brow as a highlight
MAC Feline liner waterline
BE Flawless Definition mascara upper and lower lashes

Lips:

BE Sugared Strawberry 100% natural lipgloss










This product was purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this company. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.