Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bare Escentuals: Girlfriend Michelle, Gigi, Angel


Here is a copycat look that I stole from Becky at sparklevixen.com.  I have to admit that it scared me to death, but I decided to go for it.  I thought these colors would look out of place on my skin tone, but I really like how it turned out.  Hope you all like it.  Products used and what I did after the break...


Here's what I did:

Face:

Regular BE face
MAC Azalea Blossom blush

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance lash to brow
BE Girlfriend Michelle lash to brow
BE Angel-lid
BE Gigi crease and outer V
Wet n' Wild Mega Liner liquid liner in black upper lash line
Hard Candy Ginormous mascara upper lash line only

Lips:

MAC Purple Rite lipstick
MAC Fierce & Fabulous lip glass





The products were purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.