Friday, July 15, 2011

Bare Escentuals: Tahitian Sun


I have been looking back through my online photo albums and found these pictures.  I did this look during the Winter, but it is something that can be worn now; a nice neutral look for a hot Summer day.  In fact, I was thinking of Summer when I did this one. 

If I was going to do it as a Summer look, I would choose a lighter lip combination and maybe a more colorful liner. 

Hope you like it.  More pics and what I did after the break....



These colors were released in a collection called Tahitian Sun.  Mai Tai and Coconut Palm were also released in a collection called Tropical Treasures along with Mango Smoothie and Ginger Peach Smoothie. 

Here is what I did:

MAC Perky paint pot lash to brow
BE Mai Tai lash to brow
BE Paradise lid
BE Coconut Palm crease, outer lid
MAC Molasses pearl glide liner lower lash line
BE Horizon blush
BE Tropical Radiance forehead, nose, chin
Too Faced Lash Injection mascara

Lips:
MAC O lipstick to "line" the lips
MAC Liqueur lip glass to fill in the lips





0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.