Monday, July 25, 2011

Inspired By...These Shoes of Mine


Many times, when I am stuck for a new color combination, I look to things around me for inspiration.  It can be anything, a flower found in nature, the stripes of a new shirt or even a simple pair of shoes.

I am creating a new segment for my blog called Inspired By....  Here I will post looks that are inspired by the things that are around me...even a simple pair of shoes.  Hope you like what you are see and are inspired by the things that surround you.  Keep reading for the look I created inspired by these shoes of mine.......



I bought these L.E.I. shoes a few years ago and I always get complements on them whenever I wear them.  They are a staple in my Fall/Winter wardrobe.

Here is what I did:

MAC Ruebenesque paint pot lash to brow
BE Brilliant lid
BE Spark outer lid/crease
BE Crushed Velvet blush with Too Faced Pink Leopard bronzer over top
Wet n Wild Mega Eyes liquid liner in black

Lips:
MAC O lipstick
MAC Liqueur lip glass


The colors I used are found in the Bare Escentuals Eyes, Lips, Cheeks Tan to Dark kit.  This was my first kit from Bare Escentuals.  Spark and Brilliance were my first Bare Escentuals eye shadows and Crushed Velvet my first blush experience from Bare Escentuals or any other makeup company. 


Once again, these are some pics that I had not posted from earlier this year.  I think this could be done as a Summertime look as well.  I would not make the eyeliner as heavy, maybe a bright funky color and choose a lighter lip color.





These products were purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with any of these companies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.