Thursday, July 7, 2011

Smoky Blues



Blues scare me.  I does not matter if they are light, bright electric blues or dark smoky blues.  If it has the word "blue" in it...it scares me.  I decided to do a smoky eye look with some blues.  This turned out more monochromatic that I imagined when I had the colors next to each other, but I like it nonetheless.  What I did and more pics after the break....
Here is what I did: 

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance lash to brow
MAC Knight Devine lid and blended into crease and outer V
Bare Escentuals Twilight lid
Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition mascara
Maybelline vibrating mascara
FabuLash liquid liner pen in Black upper lashline only






These products were purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this or any company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.