Friday, May 13, 2011

Aussie Moist Conditioner

The Product Junkie in me has found a new product to rave over.  That product is Aussie Moist Conditioner.  Read my review after the break...


WHAT IT IS:

Aussie Moist is a conditioner for dry hair.  The Aussie Moist line includes shampoo, conditioner, a 3-minute deep conditioning treatment and a 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner.  I purchased the 1-liter bottle of conditioner and the 3-minute deep conditioning treatment.  The 1-liter bottle was only $5 or $6 at Walmart. 

I recently started using Aussie Moist Conditioner after the Yes to Tomatoes conditioner I had been in love with became harder to find.   I then found out that Yes to Tomatoes had changed the formulation and that was all for me.  On to find another conditioner to replace it. 

Here is some background info on my hair.  My 3c/4a/4b hair is very dry and I am constantly looking for ways to add moisture to it.  I get the frizzes more often than not.

I had been reading good reviews on this conditioner, especially among women with natural hair.  Some women that I encountered in local stores told me that they used Aussie Moist, and their hair looked great.  I hoped that I would get the same results and decided to buy a bottle...or 3 or 4 and went home eager to try it out.

I was hooked from my first use.  This conditioner is thick and has some weight to it.  It is very creamy and it smells wonderful.  I used it for my co-wash.  Co-washing is using conditioner to wash the hair instead of shampoo.  I hardly ever use shampoo to wash my hair.  When I took my shower, I wet my hair and apply Aussie Moist conditioner.  I let it sit on my hair while I am completed my shower.  As the very last thing, I took my twists apart and rinsed.  This conditioner is also great for detangling natural hair.  Make sure to use a wide-tooth comb when you do so. 

After using the Aussie Moist, I found my curls were more defined.  I had retained a little more length and had no frizzes.  After it had completely dried, my hair looked moisturized, shiny and healthy.  Best of all, it still looked great at the end of the workday. 

MY FINAL WORDS:
I would recommend this conditioner, especially for natural women.  It smells great and you cannot beat the price.  Curl definition and healthy, shiny hair.  I am off to stock up on this conditioner...in case they decide to discontinue, reformulate and/or raise the price I will be well supplied! 

This product was purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.