Friday, May 20, 2011

CENTER OF ATTENTION: Oyin Head-to-Toe Honey Wash


My CENTER OF ATTENTION series is going to focus on a company called Oyin Handmade.  Oyin is an African word meaning "honey" and this companys' products are full of honey goodness!  Today, I am going to talk about Oyin Head-to-Toe Honey Wash.  My review after the break...


INGREDIENTS:
Saponified organic oil of coconut, olive and jojoba; aloe vera gel; raw honey; jojoba oil; walnut oil; grapefruit seed extract & green tea extract; vegetable gum/glycerine extract; fragrance.

WHAT IS HEAD-TO-TOE HONEY WASH:
Head-to-Toe Honey Wash is  a product that can be used for anything from a hair shampoo to a body wash. 

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT:
I got a 2 ounce bottle of the Head-to-Toe Honey Wash.  I purchased the 2 ounce bottle to try out this product; to see if I like it before purchasing a larger sized bottle.  It was good for quite a few washes.  I was surprised at how many times I could wash my hair with just the 2 ounce bottle.  Great smell; just like raw honey.  Lathered up nicely and washed out with ease.  It is very gentle.  I felt that my hair was clean after 2 latherings.  It was not squeaky clean, so I know that it did not strip out all of the oil from my hair.  I did not see or feel that it damaged my hair either.  Best of all, this product is SLS free! 

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE ABOUT IT:
The only thing I did not like about it is that it was very thin.  I do see on the website that they have a thicker formula now.  I am wondering if the 2 ounce size was the old formula. 

WOULD I BUY THIS AGAIN:
Most definitely!!!  I am not a person who shampoos my hair regularly, maybe once or twice a month.  I cowash everyday though.  I would get this shampoo as I feel that it is gentle enough for my hair and yet it cleans very well. 

This product was purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.