Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bare Escentuals: Beautiful in Pearls


Here is my Bare Escentuals Beautiful in Pearls look.  I really liked how it turned out, but I thought it could be helped along a little.  Tomorrow, I will post the "jazzed up" version.  More pics and what I did after the break!


Here is what I did:

Face:

Smashbox foundation primer light
BE Honey Bisque
BE Med Beige matte/Med Dark reg foundation mix
BE Brightening Pearl mineral veil

Cheeks:

BE Precious Pearl blush

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance lash to brow
BE Blissful Pearl from lash to brow
BE Magnificent Pearl outer V and crease blended upward
**Add more BP to lid and blend into MP
BE Big & Bright eyeliner upper and lower lashlines and smudged upper lashline
BE Flawless Definition mascara upper and lower lashlines
Lips:

BE Sugared Strawberry 100% natural lipgloss








This product was purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this company. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.