Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio: Silent Treatment

I this this is the prettiest of the three palettes that I picked up yesterday. 



Check out the review, swatches and look I created after the break! 

Here are the swatches:


Here is the look that I created:

BE Primetime for Eyes primer.
I applied the colors as the palette suggests.  I really love this taupe color on the lid. 
To enhance the look I used WnW liquid liner upper lash line.
Lancome Voluminous mascara upper lashes only. 




MY OVERALL THOUGHTS:
I really loved this palette.  The lighest color goes on sheer, but is very buildable.  I think it might be too frosty to use on my skintone, but this is just my personal preferance.  These colors were easy to apply, easily blended and I had no fall out whatsoever. 

I really bought this palette for the lid color and it did not disappoint!  I really reminds me of MAC Satin Taupe, but I have not done any comparison swatches. 

The darkest color looks brown with coppery sparkles in the pan (IMO) but on my eye and in swatches it doesnt look anything like that.  It looks better!!!  This is the color that suprised me. 

I found this palette at my local Rite Aid store for $1.99.  I give it 5 stars, 2 thumbs up and any other accolades you can bestow...get it...you wont regret it! 

I am not affiliated with this company.  I purchased this product with my own money for my own personal usage.

2 comments:

  1. This is the one I've been eyeing. Looks great. I guess I HAVE to buy it now. Very interested to see a swatch of the blue palette as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you have to buy it! I think it is the best of all the palettes.

    Keep checking back. I am going to have a look and swatches of the blue palette tomorrow. :D

    ReplyDelete

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.