Friday, January 21, 2011

CENTER OF ATTENTION: Wet n Wild Greed palette

Wet n Wild Greed Palette

Here is the next installment in my CENTER OF ATTENTION series.  This is the palette that was at the bottom of my list when I bought it.  I just got it to make the collection complete.  I was not happy about working with matte colors anyway...now light colored mattes???  But how could you pass up that sparkly black? 

After I used it, I have to say I really do like it.  Sorry about the eyeliner...dont know what happened there, but overall you get what I was going for. 



GREED 

Eyes:

Bare Escentuals Prime Time For Eyes lash to brow
WnW 1st color left side inner lid
WnW 2nd color left side mid and outer lid
WnW 3rd color left side outer V and outer crease
Blend Blend Blend












This product was purchased with my own money.  This review is my own opinion and not influenced by anyone else. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.