Monday, January 24, 2011

Pittsburg Steelers/Greenbay Packers advance to the Superbowl!!!

I know this is a beauty blog, but I had to mention my other love:  FOOTBALL!!!! 

I watched the AFC championship game on Sunday between the Pittsburg Steelers and the NY Jets.  It was a pretty good game.  The Jets came alive in the second quater of the game, but the Steelers maintained to get the win 24 to 19.   I went into the game rooting for the Steelers, but I also like the Jets.  I want LT to go to the Superbowl too!  If any other team was playing besides the Steelers, I would have been rooting for the Jets all the way.  Of course, my NY family members were rooting for the Jets.   I got a couple of comments from them!  LOL

Congrats to the Steelers;  AFC Champions for the 3rd time in the past 6 years!!! 

I am looking forward to the Steelers/Packers matchup. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.