Thursday, February 10, 2011

CENTER OF ATTENTION: Yes To....brand overview



This week I have been focusing on Yes To Tomatoes conditioner and shampoo as well as the Yes To Carrots conditioner. 

Here is an overview of the product that I have tested. 

I really love the Yes To Tomatoes conditioner.  I give this conditioner 5 stars and will continue to use it.  I am going to add the Yes To Carrots conditioner to my rotation of conditioners.  I also give it 5 stars.  I really liked what it did to my hair. 

As for the Yes To Tomatoes shampoo...this one is going to be a no-no.  Even though it is SLS free, it made my hair "squeaky clean" stripping the useful oils from my hair leaving me with a tangled up mess.  It is making a great body wash though!  I give this one 3 stars.

To read the complete reviews of these products, please see the Tag List on the right side of this blog. 

If you do check out the Yes To...brand of products, feel free to let me know.  I would love to hear which products you tried and your opinion on them. 

The Yes To Tomatoes, Yes To Cucumbers and Yes To Carrots line of hair, body and skin products can be bought online at Yes To... and can be found at your local drug store.  Here is a list of stores Yes To...find a store.  I found the Yes To...brand of products at my local Ross store. 

The products reviewed were purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this company in any way. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.