Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CENTER OF ATTENTION: YES TO CARROTS CONDITIONER

My next post in the CENTER OF ATTENTION series is going to focus on the Yes To Carrots Conditioner.


Yes To Carrots Nourishing Conditioner

Water (Aqua), Dead Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Silt (Maris Limus), Magnesium Chloride, Chamomila Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Juice, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Juice, Ipomoera Batatas (Sweet Potato) Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Honey (Mel) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Cetrimonium Chloride, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Peel Extract.

Taken from the Yes To...website



On my last trip to Ross, I did not find the large selection of Yes To Tomatoes conditioner that I was looking for, so I decided to try Yes To Carrots conditioner.  This post is going to concentrate on the Yes To Carrots Conditioner. 

WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO:
Yes To Carrots is a conditioner for people who have normal to dry, thick or coarse hair.  It is supposed to:
  • reduce daily damage to hair
  • protect hair from sun damage and pollutants
  • provide moisture and nourishment
WHAT IT ACUTALLY DID:
I will admit that I have only used this once, but it has impressed me so much that I had to tell you all about it.  I also have to admit that I have not been so kind and gentle to my hair as I should have been.  I am recouperating from a car accident and surgery so I decided to blow dry my hair, thinking that it would make things easier in the end.  Well, my ends just got more broken off and my hair frizzy when I went back to my natural, curly do.  I used the Yes To Carrots conditioner one morning and I have to say that I really like it. 

It is a pale orange color and has a smell not much like carrots in my opinion, but the smell is different from the Yes To Tomatoes conditioner.  As with the Yes To Tomatoes conditioner, I was not effected by the smell either in the shower or during the day.  The conditioner is very thick and full of moisture and goodness. I applied it heavily to my soaking wet hair and continued with my shower.  At the end of the shower, when I touched my hair, I was suprised to find that the conditioner had "soaked" into my hair and my 3c/4a/4b locks were now in well-defined curls!  After rinsing, I found "The Frizzies" were gone and left in its place was well-defined, soft, hydrated hair.  That is after one use! 

MY FINAL THOUGHTS:
I would definately recommend this conditioner to anyone who has dry, thick, coarse hair.  I am going to be on the lookout for this conditioner when I make my monthly trip to "stock-up."  I give it 5 stars for affordability, being easily accessable, doing what it is supposed to do and just down right flooring me after one use. 

Yes To Carrots and other products made by this company can be found at:
Yes To Carrots website
Yes To Carrots in local stores and elsewhere online
*I found my Yes To...products at my local Ross store.*

These products were purchased with my own money for my own personal use.  The above review is my personal opinion and not influenced by anyone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.