Thursday, February 10, 2011

MAC Earthly Riches Mineralized Eyeshadow Duo

Here is a look using one of my favorite mineralized duos from MAC:  Earthly Riches. 

I think this duo was initally released in MAC's 2008 Antiquitease Collection.  I found my Earthly Riches duo at the Cosmetics Company Store...usually located at an outlet mall. 

If you want to see what the duo looks like here is an excellent photo from jroseonline.  See why it is my favorite????

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance lid to brow
MAC Earthy Riches purple lid
MAC Earthy Riches gray crease and outer V
MAC Earthy Riches gray outer lower lash line
MAC Earthy Riches purple inner V
Liquid liner pen in Black upper lashline
MAC Feline lower lashline
BE Flawless Definition mascara






This product was purchased with my own money for my own personal useage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.