Friday, April 22, 2011

Bare Escentuals: HS Charisma, Lucky, Ink liner


I found some more looks to post.  HS Charisma is one of my favorite eye shadows and this is one of my favorite combinations.  What I did and more after the break.

Here is what I did:

Face:

Revlon Photoready foundation
MAC MSFN
BE Desert Rose Blush
MAC Redhead MSF

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance lash to brow
HS Charisma-lid
Lucky crease and outer V, blended upward
Ink liner upper lash line (smudged) lower lash line
Hard Candy Ginormous mascara

Lips:

MAC Funtabulous dazzleglass



I really like the Hard Candy Ginormous mascara.  It is very much like the BE Flawless Definition mascara, the brush and the formula.  I use this mascara when I want a cheaper alternative to the BE one. 

These products were purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.