Friday, April 1, 2011

Carol's Daughter Love Butter


A few months ago, I decided to try some items from the Carol's Daughter line.  I bought some of the hair products and a body lotion called Love Butter.  While the hair products did not work out for me, I love the Love Butter!    My review and pics after the break! 

If I remember correctly, this is a favorite of Will Smith.  It is called Love Butter because it is made with love. 

INGREDIENTS INCLUDE:
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Iron Oxides.

This product is a a mixture of honey, cinnamon, frankincense, brown sugar and all the goodness mentioned above, in a buttery consistency.


You can see that mine is well-loved! 
This is a unisex fragrance and is not flowery at all.  It is more of a woody smell.  I love the smell and what it does to my skin.  This product is for dry or extremely dry skin and is especially good on the feet.  Ladies, you know exactly what I am talking about! 

The smell might be strong for some, but I like it.  It mostly smells, to me, like frankincense and cinnamon.   A little bit goes a long way.  You can put this on your skin after getting out of the shower and then put you clothes on right on top.  There is no greasy feeling and your clothes don't stick to you.  It only leaves your skin looking and feeling hydrated and luminous.  The smell does die down after awhile, but lasts all day.  I catch a whiff of it throughout the day. 

I purchased this product with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this company. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.