Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MAC Spiced Chocolate Quad: The Softer Side

Here is another look I did with the MAC Spiced Chocolate quad.  This quad is so versitile.  I decided to go a little softer this time.  More pics and what I did after the break. 

Here is what I did:

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance lash to brow
Nanogold lid and blended into crease
Sweet Chesnut outer 1/3 lid (use more Nanogold to blend out the line)
Spiced Chocolate crease and blended into Sweet Chestnut and Nanogold
**Take what Nanogold is left on the brush and put under brow, blending into Spiced Chocolate and Sweet Chestnut
FabuLash liquid liner pen in Black upper lashline
MAC Feline khol liner lower waterline
BE Flawless Definition mascara upper and lower lashlines

Lips:
BE Gabby Buxom








This product was purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.