Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bare Escentuals: High Shine Charisma, MAC Magnetic Fields, Drama

In this combo, I mixed two different brands of eye shadow, Bare Escentuals and MAC. More pictures and what I did, after the break. 
Remember you can click on the pictures to make them larger for more detail.

Here is what I did: 

Too Faced Shadow Insurance lash to brow
HS Charisma lid, inner V and inner lower lash line
MAC Magnetic Fields crease, outer V, blended upward and outward, smudged along outer lower lash line
Drama mid-lid to outer lid
MAC Molassas liner to waterline
Fresh mascara duo upper and lower lash lines






These products were purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with these companies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.