Friday, April 15, 2011

Bare Escentuals: Mystery, Soul Sister, Puzzle


It has been awhile since I posted a look, so I thought I would do that now.  More pics and what I did, after the break.
Remember you can click on the pics to make them bigger to see more detail. 

Here is what I did:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance lash to brow
BE Mystery lid
BE Soul Sister crease and outer V, smudged midway under lower lash line
BE Puzzle to blend Soul Sister, around inner V and inner lower lash line
BE Flawless Definition mascara upper and lower lash lines 1 coat
Hard Candy Ginormous mascara (Carbon Black) upper and lower lash lines 1 coat

I ended up patting on a little bit more Mystery and Soul Sister to get the look that I was going for.  Don't forget to blend, blend, blend. 

Lips:
MAC Violetta lipstick top lip
MAC Funtabulous lipglass bottom lip  and press lips together




 Lips!!!!



 A little fun with the editing program. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.