Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MAC Spiced Chocolate Quad "Sunset Eyes"

One reason why I love this quad so much is that you can wear it in so many different ways, from bold to soft.  I chose a bolder look today.  More pics and what I did after the break!
I call these "Sunset Eyes" because they remind me of the colors of the sunsets you see out West. 

Here is what I did:

Too Face Shadow Insurance lash to brow
MAC Brash lid and blended into crease
MAC Spiced Chocolate outer 1/3 lid and crease, blended into Brash
MAC Nanogold under brow as a highlight and blended into Spiced Chocolate
FabuLash liquid liner pen in Black upper lashline
BE Flawless Definition mascara upper and lower lashes
MAC Feline Khol liner lower waterline

Lips:

MAC "O" lipstick









This product was purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.