Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bare Escentuals Pussycat Eyes

picture source:  Majyk.com

Meow, Pussycat and Catwoman

This has got to be my all time favorite kit from Bare Escentuals.  It is called Pussycat Eyes.  I do not wear it often, but when I do, I love how it looks.  I do not think this kit is being sold anymore, but if you can find the kit in its entirety or just the three colors on ebay, go for it! My look and what I did after the break. 

Here is what I did:

MAC Cashflow paintpot lash to crease then blended upward
BE Meow inner V and crease to mid lid and under brow as a highlight
BE Pussycat mid lid and crease to outer V
BE Catwoman far outer V and blended inward towards Pussycat
BE Pussycat reapplied to outer lid
BE Catwoman drylined upper and lower lash lines
Maybelline Great Lash mascara upper and lower lashes



This product was purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with this company. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.