Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Zoya Irene

Taken from the Zoya website:

Zoya Nail Polish in Irene can be best described as: Muted, mossy camouflage olive green accented by fine yellow-based green shimmer. An earthy way to wear the green nail trend.

With flash

  More pics after the break.
I would describe Irene as a "swampy green."  This is one of my favorite greens.  I really like it against my skintone.  Zoya polishes sell for $8 and are well worth it.  I like them better than most nail polish from other companies.  You can find Zoya polishes at Zoya.com

I wore Irene for over a week with little tip wear.



No flash


These products were purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  I am not affiliated with thisi company. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.