Friday, March 25, 2011

CENTER OF ATTENTION: Garden of Wisdom Banana Healing Serum

Another entry into the CENTER OF ATTENTION SERIES focuses on Garden of Wisdom's Banana Healing Serum


Review after the break.

Banana Healing Serum  is another product that I have no idea how it works, but I can see the results.

This product contains 7 ingredients (including a preservative) that are for the healing, protection and repairing of the skin.  I don't under the science behind it, but I love what it does.  It is a piece of the puzzle, working in conjunction with other products, to help your skin look its best. 

This products uses banana distillate, so it has somewhat of a banana smell.  The smell is not overwhelming or sweet/manufactured at all.  It is very natural.  I am sometimes effected by smells, but this does not bother me.

This products is supposed to encourage cell turnover, heal, rejuvenate and hydrate the skin.  The Garden of Wisdom site says that it is for healing sensitive skin, including eczema and rosacea. 

In my opinion this is a very gentle product that helps my skin to heal after a breakout.  I use it after the Glow Wonderful Detoxification Serum.  It is so gentle that it can be used everyday.

This product was purchased with my own money for my own personal usage.  My review is my own opinion and not influenced by anyone else.  I am not affiliated with this company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You will be able to see your post after it is approved.